Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LATCH ON TO THE BEST ADMONITION IN THE WORLD

(These One A Days are added to each new day)

Two comics were discussing the fact that one of them did nothing but worry. Finally, the worrying comic came up with a solution. He asked his fellow comedian, “How would you like a job at fifty dollars a week to do all my worrying for me?”

“I can do that,” came back the reply, “but when do I get my fifty dollars?”

“That’s your first worry.”

When it comes to Christ, it is not a joke. It is a reality. Are you worried about your attitude which you know is more often an enemy than a friend? Do you suffer from pangs of guilt? Would you change all this?

Then latch on to His admonition to put your problems in His hands; to latch on to His forgiveness. And do not waste time debating about religion…rather, get busy living it so that at least a majority of your actions have the touch of eternal truths about them.

The Psalmist wrote, “Thy word have I hid in my heart…” (Psalm 119:11)

Have you visited my “Life Is Not What It Is But What You Make It” site. Go to Google and where it says “Google Search” type in “Wyrick’s Writings”

Have you considered sharing this site with family or friends? Just have them go to Google Search and type in “Neil Spiritual Vitamins”.

And, yes, hope you make visiting this site a daily habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment