Sunday, October 4, 2009

IF YOU HAD ONLY ONE CALL TO MAKE

(These One A Days are added to each new day/ Scrolls down and read previous One A Days.)

The comedian Richard Pryor was critically burned a number of years ago. Before it happened, his ego and his income had been as high as the Himalayas. However, afterwards, when he appeared on the Johnny Carson Show, he shared the following, “When I was so seriously ill I was sure I was about to die, all I could think of was to call on God. I didn’t call the Bank of America one single time.”

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.” John 14:27

Have you visited my “Life Is Not What It Is But What You Make It” site. Go to Google and where it says “Google Search” type in “Wyrick’s Writings”

Have you considered sharing this site with family or friends? Just have them go to Google Search and type in “Neil Spiritual Vitamins”.

Scroll down and read previous writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment