Friday, October 30, 2009

IT IS NEVER TOO LATE

(These thoughts are added to each day. Scroll down and read previous One A Days.)
(Use in your personal or church newsletters)

One man wrote of his destiny this way, “I am seventy years old and suddenly I realize how much I have wasted my life. All the little minutes, the little hours, that have grown into a lifetime. I have cluttered my life with little deeds of selfishness until I created a giant called greed that now rules me. I trampled the hearts of my mother and father and wife by a thousand different little acts of meanness. I have, for a lifetime, been building a house called ME; stone by stone by stone and it is too late to reshape the stones. Too late to rebuild the house.”

But he was wrong. It is never too late. It is never too late to add a little act of kindness, a small words of encouragement, a tiny unselfish deed that will never make the headlines, but can begin to remake a life. The challenge of making our destiny of little things better or worse is with us as long as we live. With our destiny of little things it is really possible to do a lot with very little. It is also possible to nothing with a lot.

Do not waste your destiny "... that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in you (us) Romans 8:3, NKJV

Have you visited my “Life Is Not What It Is But What You Make It” site. Go to Google and where it says “Google Search” type in “Wyrick’s Writings”
Or type in the URL http://wyrickswritings.blogspot.com/

Have you considered sharing this site with family or friends? Just have them go to Google Search and type in “Neil Spiritual Vitamins”.
Or type in the URL http://oneadayyourspiritualvitamins.blogspot.com/

And, yes, maybe they will back track a few weeks to read other of my musings.

DO YOU HAVE A BLOG OR FACEBOOK? IF YOU ENJOY THESE WRITINGS COULD YOU CALL ATTENTION TO THIS BLOG? IF YOU DO, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment