Wednesday, October 26, 2016

WHATS OVER THERE THAT I WON'T FIND OVER HERE?

********************************
If you would like to share
this blog with a friend copy
paste and send this blog by email

or keep this URL

http://oneadayyourspiritualvitamins.blogspot.com

IN YOUR FAVORITES
and suggest they do the same


They re changed daily

********************************
The city girl and her aunt had walked a long way and they came to a stream.

On the other side was a beautiful meadow and the Aunt who still had enough of a child in her to make life interesting, was ready at the moments notice to fling off her shoes and ford her way to the other side.
“Oh no,” her niece complained,” I may cut my feet on the stones and I see no shade over there so the sun will make my nose peal and I may cut my feet on the rocks and…”

Her aunt interrupted her with an interesting response, “Dear me good niece of mine. I am afraid you suffer from the malady of seeing pitfalls where there are bridges and problems where there is discovery. Dear me good niece of mine, if you are like this at fifteen…what will you be when you reach my age.”

Well, now good reader, if you have reached the age of the aunt or beyond what have you become?
 
It is amazing what one can do if they see solutions rather than impossibilities, dream dreams rather than envision nightmares, take an extra step rather than stumble and then sit down.
 
Life presents us with failures and successes, with joys and sorrows and most of all opportunities which we should not let fear cause us to pass life by.
*******************************************Check in on tomorrow’s blog. It will be a story about a man who took on an impossible dream and turned it into a reality.
 ******************************************
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
—Philippians 4:13

******************************************
A New Series on PAIN AND PROBLEMS

began on MY other blog “Wyrick’s Writings”


and has continued Each SUNDAY until finished.
A new Series on PRAYER will begin when this series ends
To read these and a variety of topics
 
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING URL below

http://wyrickswritings.blogspot.com/
*******************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment