Sunday, October 30, 2016

COURAGE AND SPIRITUAL MUSCLES

************************************
If you would like to share
this blog with a friend copy
paste and send this blog by email

or keep this URL

http://oneadayyourspiritualvitamins.blogspot.com

IN YOUR FAVORITES
and suggest they do the same
They re changed daily.
************************************
That morning in 1964 I had my right kidney removed I was fully aware that I might be severely crippled because of certain muscles that in that age of surgery had to be cut through…


So I prayed, “Lord protect me for I have work to do and if I must live with some crippling allow me the privilege of praying a constant dream of thanksgiving for the blessings I will continue to have.”


My surgeon was one of the best and I was another of his successful surgeries but what counted equally as much was the gift of courage and serenity that God gave me.


Indeed, just before the time of surgery I asked the nurse what my pulse rate was and she replied, “Completely normal.”


Courage is fear that has said its prayers.

**********************************
“Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord (Psalms 31:24).”

**********************************
A QUOTE FROM TOMORROWS BLOG“Of all acts of man repentance is the most divine. The greatest of all faults is to be conscious of none.”
*********************************
A New Series on PAIN AND PROBLEMS

began on MY other blog “Wyrick’s Writings”


and has continued until finished.

A new Series on PRAYER will begin when this series ends

To read these and a variety of topics

CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING URL below


http://wyrickswritings.blogspot.com/
***********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment