Sunday, December 6, 2009

THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH

These thoughts are added to each day. Scroll down and read previous One A Days.)
(Use in your personal or church newsletters) (365 stories a year)

A long time ago I was told of a quaint little Quaker lady who was complimented on her youthful appearance and then asked how she had achieved it.

She replied , “I use my lips for truth, my voice for prayer, my hands for charity, and my heart for love.”

It seems advice worth following for what counts in this dynamic called life, the mighty minutes between our personal Genesis and Exodus, is not how big or small is our personal destiny, but how hard we try to get it right.

This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples. (John 15:8)

Recent Titles on “WYRICK’S WRITINGS SITE”…
Dec 3 GOD HAD A DREAM
Dec 1…THE SECRET POWER OF THE SECOND MILE
NOV 25…ARE YOU A SPIRITUAL ANOREXIC? ARE YOU READY WITH READINESS?
Nov 11 LIFE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF FOREVER,
Nov 4…AN UNEXPECTED HIGHWAY TO SUCCESS
Nov…ARE YOU SNIFF AND SNUFF OR HEM AND HAW?

Have you visited my “Life Is Not What It Is But What You Make It” site. Go to Google and where it says “Google Search” type in WYRICK’S WRITINGS
Or type in the URL http://wyrickswritings.blogspot.com/

Have you considered sharing this site with family or friends? Just have them go to Google Search and type in NEIL SPIRITUAL VITAMINS
Or type in the URL http://oneadayyourspiritualvitamins.blogspot.com/

And, yes, maybe they will back track a few weeks to read other of my musings.

DO YOU HAVE A BLOG OR FACEBOOK? IF YOU ENJOY THESE WRITINGS COULD YOU CALL ATTENTION TO THIS BLOG? IF YOU DO, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment