Friday, December 16, 2016

BY EXAMPLE (1st in brief series)

********************************
If you would like to share
this blog with a friend copy
paste and send this blog by email


or keep this URL

http://oneadayyourspiritualvitamins.blogspot.com

IN YOUR FAVORITES
and suggest they do the same


They are changed daily.

********************************

A father said to his college age son as was preparing to go to college, “Son, remember this, remember who you are.”


And yes, I say to you and me, “Remember who you are, a child of God."

Remember we must chose whether we will set good examples or follow bad ones.


And yes…live your life so you are a good example to follow than a warning sign to be avoided.


And working through some papers in our safe I came across my will made out many years ago…and I thought that besides material things…how important it is I leave golden memory examples.


And then there is the story of the man who was walking out the door with a seed catalog and headed toward his garden.


“What are you doing” asked his wife.
“I’m going to show it to my tomatoes.”

And, YES, a good example grows and a bad example grows…and one is a flower and the other is a weed…and one is a tomato that didn’t pay any attention to a catalog that was shown it.

*************************************

Philippians 4:13 “For I can do everything through Christ who
gives me strength.”

*************************************

QUOTES FROM TOMORROWS BLOG entitled AN EXAMPLE (2nd in brief series)

“I would not want to be someone who one day started pulling stars down from out the sky.”
 
“We may never move a mountain…but we can arrange, perhaps, a little bit of a hill.”
*************************************

A series on PRAYER has begun on WYRICK’S WRITINGS.


To read a Serialization of his International published Novel “RUST ON MY SOUL” visit this site and CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING URL below to reach this Wyrick’s Writings site


http://wyrickswritings.blogspot.com/
****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment