Saturday, December 17, 2016

AN EXAMPLE (2ND IN BRIEF SERIES)

**********************************
If you would like to share
this blog with a friend copy
paste and send this blog by email


or keep this URL


http://oneadayyourspiritualvitamins.blogspot.com

IN YOUR FAVORITES
and suggest they do the same


They are changed daily.

**********************************

I talk a lot. We preachers do that…but I have a prayer I often pray, “Lord, help me to be a lamp and to learn the lesson from it that a lamp may not talk but it certainly does shine.”
 
One thing about which I am most sure…I would not want to be someone who one day started pulling stars down from out the sky.
 
For yes, I want to be a child of God…and by so doing be a child of the light.
 
I want to be like a light bulb in a room when it is turned on…I want to try to fill in every corner with just a little bit of light and soften every shadow that I am not able to eliminate.
 
And yes…I want the same for you.
 
 
I want us together in this old world that is sometimes filled with darkness to stand in front of a mirror and have our light doubled.
I want us to love our Lord in such a way it gives us courage to speak out against all the evil darkness we come in contact with…and sing and put to action this “little light of ours”…for we may never move a mountain…but we can arrange, perhaps, a little bit of a hill.
 
At the Last Supper, Jesus said, “I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.”
************************************

QUOTES FROM TOMORROWS BLOG entitled THAT WAS QUITE A CIRCUS?
 
“He never realized what he had missed. He thought he had seen the circus but he had only seen the parade.”
************************************

A new series on PRAYER has begun on WYRICK’S WRITINGS.
 
To read a Serialization of his International published Novel “RUST ON MY SOUL” visit this site.
 
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING URL below to reach this Wyrick’s Writings site

http://wyrickswritings.blogspot.com/
*****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment