Friday, September 30, 2016

WHO NEEDS AN A STRING?

*************************************************************
If you would like to share this blog
with a friend copy paste and send
this blog by email
or
keep this URL
 
IN YOUR FAVORITES
and suggest they do the same
They re changed daily
**********************************************************
I have played a number of musical instruments, the cello being one of them. Therefore the following story caught my attention.


It is about a violinist who’s A string broke in the middle of a concert and how he never missed a note, just transposed and kept on playing with the strings he had left. 
 And I thought to myself…this is life. Sometimes it takes from us we thought or think we cannot do without and if we learn how to adjust we find we can get along quite fine. (My left arm that never has functioned quite as well since my hang gliding action) It taught me adaptability.
Sometimes life disappoints us and I think of my failures and what they have taught me and how I am the better for it.


Sometimes it frustrates us…I wanted so badly to win Cross Country races but the very best I ever did was come in 49th in a Tri State race. It taught be adaptability. 
 
Sometimes life confuses rather than amuses…and whatever it is…we are so much better off if we transpose and keep on living life with what we have left.

*********************************************************************
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love and of a sound mind.” 2 Tim 1:7

********************************************************************
To view the blog that has
the serialization OF HIS NOVEL
“RUST ON MY SOUL”
and innovative thoughts on a
variety of subjects
click on the
URL below
http://wyrickswritings.blogspot.com/
********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment