Saturday, September 24, 2016

POKING HOLES IN THE DARKNESS

***************************************************************
  If you would like to share this blog
with a friend copy paste and
send this blog by email
or
keep this URL


IN YOUR FAVORITES
and suggest they do the same.
They re changed daily
**************************************************************
It was back the days before electricity and the little boy was watching the old lamp lighter moving from pole to pole.

“What are you doing dear?” cried out his mother.

“I’m watching a man poke holes in the darkness,” came back his reply.

And Jesus said, “I am come as a light unto the world.”

Indeed. someone once put it this way, “When I found the Lord I aspired to higher things. I perspired for better things. I substituted the power of prayer for the shrug of a shoulder”.
********************************************************************
“He leads me in the paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with Him--not for my earning it, but] for His name's sake.” Psalm 23: 3
********************************************************************
To view the blog that has

the serialization OF HIS NOVEL
“RUST ON MY SOUL”
and innovative thoughts on a
variety of subjects
Click on the following URL
********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment