Monday, September 26, 2016

PERSEVERE

************************************************************
If you would like to share this blog
with a friend copy paste and
send this blog by email
or
keep this URL
IN YOUR FAVORITES
and suggest they do the same.
They re changed daily
************************************************************
The backfield coach who only weighed 150pounds was jumping all over is 290 pound tackle and screaming, “If I had your physique, you big lazy good-for-nothing, I’d be heavyweight champion of the world.”
The 230 pound tackle just looked at him and replied, “What’s keeping you from becoming the middleweight champion?”

********************************************************************
"I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on to possess that perfection
for which Christ Jesus first possessed me."
1 Thessalonians 4:11
********************************************************************
To view the blog that has
 the serialization OF HIS NOVEL
“RUST ON MY SOUL” and innovative thoughts on a
variety of subjects
CLICK ON THE
FOLLOWING URL
http://wyrickswritings.blogspot.com/

******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment