Sunday, September 11, 2016

LET GO…LET GOD


If you would like to share this blog with a friend copy paste and send this blog by email
or
keep this URL

IN YOUR FAVORITES
and suggest they do the same
They re changed daily
*************************************
The old man had never ridden in a plane before. It was ten years after World War I and this relic from those warrior years had seen better days.

It was held together with glue, tape prayer.

When he got down after his first ride someone asked him how he liked it, and his reply was classic, “It might have been alright, cept’ it was so rickety I neer could let go my whole weight on it.”

And that’s how it is with some folk…when it comes to God and their faith they just never let to their whole weight on it.

How does that old hymn go, “"And He walks with me and He talks with me; and He tells me I am his own. And the joy we share as we tarry there; None other has ever known."

It’s all about the clarity of closeness, a daily walk with our Lord, a persistent prayer life that becomes an ongoing lifeline.
***************************************************************
"Jesus said to them: 'I am the bread of life. He that comes to me will not get hungry at all, and he that exercises faith in me will never get thirsty at all.' " - John 6:35
***************************************************************
To view his other blog that approaches many different subjects in innovative ways as well as a serialization of his novel
RUST ON MY SOUL
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING URL
http://wyrickswritings.blogspot.com/ ***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment