Saturday, July 16, 2016

A MISTAKE IN THE MAKING

Use in your personal or church newsletters) (365 stories a year)

To view the blog WYRICK"S WRITINGSthat has this serialization CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING URL
*******************************************************
 
A great King for whom the Master Builder had built many fine buildings put forth his request, "I want you to build the most beautiful mansion that has ever been built. And when I come back from this trip I must take I want it finished.'

The Master Builder readily agreed but then began to have thoughts that bothered him but not enough to put them aside.

"I have built so many buildings and while my profits have not been small I believe it is time I profit myself more greatly. And it will be easy enough. All I have to do is skimp on supplies and use shoddy materials where it doesn't show."

And so this is what he did.

From the outside the mansion looked magnificent. But in those places where no one could see it was yet another matter. The insulation was of short lived material. Every hidden corner was a masterpiece of deceit.

When the King returned he took one look at the mansion and exclaimed "Master Builder, you have outdone yourself. It is a building worthy of you and therefore I am pleased to tell you that it is yours and always has been. It is my gift to you and you have no need to thank me. You deserve it."

And the Master Builder's mind was in complete disarray. He had known that in time things would have begun to go wrong and he had prepared a long list of excuses. How the carpenters had cheated him. How it was the suppliers fault.

But not it was another matter...he had to live with his excuses.
 
Life's like that. We are constantly building our lives and if we build them of shoddy thoughts and shoddy deeds and then try to blame everyone and anybody but ourselves...the fact is we are the ones who have to live with our excuses.
  *************************************************
 
Have you considered sharing this site with family or friends? ANOTHER WAY OF DOING THIS…
 
Just have them go to Google Search and type in “Neil Spiritual Vitamins”
 
DO YOU HAVE A BLOG OR FACEBOOK? IF YOU ENJOY THESE WRITINGS COULD YOU CALL ATTENTION TO THIS BLOG? IF YOU DO, THANKS IN ADVANCE
 
NEIL’S 9TH BOOK “THE SPIRITUAL ABRAHAM LINCOLN” IS AVAILABLE ON Amazon.com’s KINDLE READER

No comments:

Post a Comment