Monday, November 15, 2010

THE TIE THAT BINDS

***********************************
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND THIS BLOG TO A FRIEND GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG AND CLICK ON THE ENVELOPE.
***********************************
The old man was feeling the affect of his oldness. He no longer kept track of his ailments. The list was growing too long. But he was content, so content that there was
always someone who knowing of his health problems would ask, “How do you do it?”

And he would patiently relate once again where his thinking stood, “When I die you will find in my bible the answer to your question but since I am still alive I will give it to you now…it is a prayer I have longed prayed and continue to pray.

“My God, send me anywhere for any reason…only go with me. Put any burden on me…only sustain me…sever any earthly tie…save that which binds my heart to thee.”

“Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope”

And that is what our Jesus is…the hope of the world…sustainer of miracles…offering and giving the peace that passeth understanding…”I am with you always” are his words.

“”The sum of the whole matter is this, that our civilization cannot survive materially unless it be redeemed spiritually”” President Woodrow T. Wilson
******************************************
QUOTES FROM TOMORROWS BLOG entitled IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO CHANGE

“When you are through changing, you are through.”

******************************************
A New Series on
PAIN AND PROBLEMS

began on his other blog “Wyrick’s Writings” Thursday September 16,

the 2nd in series on Sept 19…

and will continue Each SUNDAY until finished.

Then a new Series on PRAYER will begin..

To read these and a variety of topics

CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING URL below
http://wyrickswritings.blogspot.com/

**********************************
Each Tuesday on Wyrick’s Writings there is a continuation of the Serialization of his Internationally distributed novel RUST ON MY SOUL.

**********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment