Saturday, November 5, 2016

ONE IDIOT, COMING UP

*********************************
If you would like to share
this blog with a friend copy
paste and send this blog by email

or keep this URL

http://oneadayyourspiritualvitamins.blogspot.com

IN YOUR FAVORITES


and suggest they do the same

They re changed daily.
*********************************

A teacher looked out over her class of very young children and said,” I am an atheist and how many of you are atheist?”
 
Her children were too young to know what she meant so in an attempt to please her, as young children are want to do, they all raised their hands.
Except for one.

“Why didn’t you raise your hand?” the teacher angrily asked.
 
“Because I know what an atheist is and I’m a Christian?

”Why are you a Christian?” came back the reply.


“Because my mother and father are Christians.”


“You mean to tell me,” said the teacher,” You are a Christian just because that is what your mother and father are? What would you be if they were idiots?

”I’d be an atheist.”
I took religion in High School and at the time I didn’t even know it. But thinking back I realize that when I painted a landscape I was simply painting beauty that God had painted before me.
Or…
 
I like the way Robert Bault put it, “If Creation were a crime, would not God be the prime suspect?”
********************************

QUOTES FROM TOMORROWS BLOG entitled COMMANDMENTS VS. OPINIONS
 
“Someone has calculated that man has made 32 million laws but think how many of them would never have had to be made if people just obeyed the 10 commandments.”
*********************************
A New Series on
PAIN AND PROBLEMS
began on MY other blog “Wyrick’s Writings”


and will continued until finished.

A new Series on PRAYER will begin when this series ends
To read these and a variety of topics

CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING URL below


http://wyrickswritings.blogspot.com/
******************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment