Saturday, October 30, 2010

COURAGE AND SPIRITUAL MUSCLES

************************************
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND THIS BLOG TO A FRIEND
GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG AND CLICK ON THE ENVELOPE. (A new thought is added each day)

************************************
That morning in 1964 I had my right kidney removed I was fully aware that I might be severely crippled because of certain muscles that in that age of surgery had to be cut through…


So I prayed, “Lord protect me for I have work to do and if I must live with some crippling allow me the privilege of praying a constant dream of thanksgiving for the blessings I will continue to have.”

My surgeon was one of the best and I was another of his successful surgeries but what counted equally as much was the gift of courage and serenity that God gave me.

Indeed, just before the time of surgery I asked the nurse what my pulse rate was and she replied, “Completely normal.”

Courage is fear that has said its prayers.
********************************************
“Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord (Psalms 31:24).”
*********************************************
A QUOTE FROM TOMORROWS BLOG
“Of all acts of man repentance is the most divine. The greatest of all faults is to be conscious of none.”
*********************************

A New Series on PAIN AND PROBLEMS

began on MY other blog “Wyrick’s Writings” Thursday September 16,

the 2nd in series on Sunday Sept 19…

and has continued Each SUNDAY until finished.

A new Series on PRAYER will begin when this series ends

To read these and a variety of topics

CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING URL below

http://wyrickswritings.blogspot.com/
******************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment