Friday, June 9, 2017

THE THINGDOM KINGDOM


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND THIS BLOG TO A FRIEND GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG AND CLICK ON THE ENVELOPE.


There are over 600 stories and commentaries on this blog. It is added to daily.
      
  Welcome to the Thingdom Kingdom.  It knows no border, is multi-linguistic.  It’s flag is a flaming red ulcer against a backdrop of gold. 

It’s constitution was written by Madison Avenue.

It’s  national anthem begins with the words, “Greed, of thee I sing.” 

 It’s Declaration of Independence is a merchandise catalog. 

It’s National choir majors in 30 second and one minute jingles. 

The first verse of the first chapter of it’s Bible is appropriately named Genesis and reads, “In the beginning was the Ford Motor Company, but now those sufficiently enlightened have turned to Cadillac, Lexus or Mercedes Bentz.” 

Psalm 123 in this Thingdom Kingdom reads reads, “My bank account is my shepherd, I shall not want.  It maketh me to lie down in the midst of my deposits with  joy.  Yea, though I walk through the valley of poor investments or watch the price of gold decline, or am forced to fall back on legal but less than moral ways to increase my income, I will fear no financial failure for I can always declare bankruptcy.  Surely profit shall follow me all the days of my life and if it falters I can always over charge on my credit card.”

            It is not that the citizens of the Thingdom  Kingdom are adverse to the things of God.  It is just that they have not learned the truth of laying up riches in heaven while seeking a secure and favored checkbook and therefore because of this, spiritual schizophrenia sets in.
   +++++++++++++++++++++++++ 
ALREADY STARTED on his other blog WYRICK’S WRITINGS… Serialization of another of his books SIXTY PLUS AND NOT HOLDING 

To read this book
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING URL

Each week there is also a serialization of his novel RUST ON MY SOUL and serialization of another of his books 60 PLUS AND NOT HOLDING

MANY OF THE IDEAS IN THIS BOOK FOR BETTER LIVING ARE GOOD FOR ANY AGE. (This book is about dealing positively with the challenges of getting older and fosters the belief  that “If we would have new knowledge, we must get a world of new questions.”  (Susanne K. Langer)

TO VISIT Neil’s other blog WYRICK’S WRITING (A variety of serializations; a novel on Sunday and Tuesday and Thursday varying subjects) (3 times a week added to)
 
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING URL

****************************
To view his One Man Dramas on film (see by millions, live and on film and on video)(Martin Luther, Ben Franklin, Charles Wesley, Abraham Lincoln)


CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING


********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment