Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I AM LOVE

(Use in your personal or church newsletters) (365 stories a year)
 
Serialization of Neil’s Internationally Distributed Novel (Rust On My Soul) (Published by Bridge Press (1985) is available on his blog Wyrick’s Writings.

To view the blog that has this serialization CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING URL

http://wyrickswritings.blogspot.com/

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND THIS BLOG TO A FRIEND GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG AND CLICK ON THE ENVELOPE.
********************************************************************
I am love,
Man’s link with sanity.
I pity and pray for those who put their hearts in cold storage.
I am a liberator, a friend, a teacvher, a guide, a part of God.

I am union.
Welding a marriage.
Blessing a friendship.
Healing hearts and heartaches.
Binding multiple personalities into one.

I am a giant.
All other emotions are pygmies before my girth and greatness.
When and where I rule, the world is a better place to live.

"[Let your] love be sincere (a real thing); hate what is evil [loathe all ungodliness, turn in horror from wickedness], but hold fast to that which is good." (Romans 12: 9)

*****************************************************

Have you considered sharing this site with family or friends?

Just have them go to Google Search and type in “Neil Spiritual Vitamins”

DO YOU HAVE A BLOG OR FACEBOOK? IF YOU ENJOY THESE WRITINGS COULD YOU CALL ATTENTION TO THIS BLOG? IF YOU DO, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment