Sunday, July 9, 2017

CONFIDENCE


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND THIS BLOG TO A FRIEND GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG AND CLICK ON THE ENVELOPE.

There are over 600 stories and commentaries on this blog. It is added to daily.
 
The molecular biology professor stood before his class of 30 seniors and then before passing out the final exam said, “I have been privileged to be your instructor this semester and I know how hard you have worked to prepare for this test. 

We have talked enough times so that I know you know your subject and your constant diligence has made be believe that you are fully prepared to take this exam.

I also know that most of you are off to medical or graduate school next autumn.  I am well aware of how much pressure you are under to keep your grade point averages up.  Because I am confident that you know this material, I am prepared to offer an automatic B to anyone who opts to skip taking the final exam."

You could have heard a pin drop.  One by one the students jumped up from their desks and thanking the professor for the lifeline he had just thrown them left the classroom.

Finally, there was only one student left.

            The professor then passed to that student the final exam.  It contained two sentence.  “You have just received an A in this class.  Keep believing in yourself.”
 
I was a Boy Scout.  It is where I fell in love with the phrase “Be Prepared” and while I am not about to tell you I always got an A in every subject I ever took…I will tell you that I always sought to prepare as best I could and then a little more…I knew how it easy it was too be prepared too little…I knew I could not be prepared too much.

James 4:17

 
So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
SOME QUOTES FROM Rev. Wyrick’s 9TH BOOK “THE SPIRITUAL ABRAHAM LINCOLN”

            Do you know that five hundred and fifty-five feet above the ground, there sits on top of the Washington Monument an aluminum cap upon which is etched the phrase Laus Deo? 

What difference does it make?

From this lofty height overlooking sixty-nine square miles of the District of Columbia, it sends out the message Praise be to God. 

Would you prefer to change the writings on the 12th landing of its 898 monument steps, a prayer offered by the City of Baltimore? 

What of the memorial on the 20th step presented by Chinese Christians?  No one argued against having Proverbs 10:7, Luke 18:16 and Proverbs 22:6 being engraved on the 24th.  School children from New York and Philadelphia had suggested this and it was accepted as a splendid idea. 

Is there any significance that when the cornerstone was laid in 1848 a Holy Bible was put there by the Bible Society? 

There could, of course, have been a book on atheism or no religious book at all, but not if the leaders at that time had not truly believed that this was a “nation under God.”


To purchase this unique and informative book CLICK ON THE URL BELOW
You will find other unique books by this adventurous publisher
 
Some recent topic titles are:ONE LOG ON A FIRE, TWO JOLLY GREEN GIANTS; LOVE AND FORGIVENESS, WISDOM IS
 
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING URL
 

To view his One Man Dramas on film (see by millions, live and on film and on video)(Martin Luther, Ben Franklin, Charles Wesley, Abraham Lincoln)
 
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING
 

No comments:

Post a Comment