Monday, October 6, 2014

DON'T LOOK AT A PROBLEM AS IF IT WERE JUSST A PROBLEM


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND THIS BLOG TO A FRIEND GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG AND CLICK ON THE ENVELOPE.
 There are over 700 stories and commentaries on this blog. It is added to daily.

DOES DISCOURAGEMENT MAKE A BIG DENT IN YOUR LIFE?


 
Click below to go to the blog


      CAN GOD SMILE?  CAN GOD CRY?

Plus recent other additions Christianity by Reflex, Stretching your Soul, The Galilee Gallery etc.

            +++++++++++++++++++++

Many years ago two salesmen were sent by a British shoe manufacturer to Africa to investigate and report back on market potential.

The first salesman reported back, "There is no potential here - nobody wears shoes."

The second salesman reported back, "There is massive potential here - nobody wears shoes."
 
Don't look at  a problem as if it were just a problem but rather as an opportunity to win out with a positive attitude if nothing else...and often a positive attitude will solve the problem or certainly enhance ur ability tio handle it.
 
If something is broke and you can’t fix it, stop worrying yourself to death as if worry were an answer.  Whether of the body or the spirit, if there is nothing that you can do about it... take one good long last look at the problem and file it away for good.  Trouble is, some people have pop up files.  They file their problem away and then keep going back to see if anything has changed – serving up a plate of rehashed worries over and over again. 

Tennis.  I loved tennis.  I had played tennis all my life, but I haven’t played in eight  year now.  Do I miss it?  Am I depressed by the fact?  Nope.  I can’t play.  I won’t be able to play again.  I badly pulled a hamstring muscle and it just won't survive fast starts and stops. 

So I count the things I can do and don’t let what I can’t do get me down.  I can’t play tennis - but I can still read and write a book.  I can’t play tennis - but I can still listen to and play music.  I can’t play tennis - but I can still… oh, the list of what I can do is ad infinitum.  So whatever it is you can’t do, check out your ad infinitum list.

GO TO SPEAKER.NEIL TO SEE NEIL'S ONE MAN AWARD WINNING DRAMATIZATION OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN

CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING



  

No comments:

Post a Comment