Thursday, October 2, 2014

A LANGUAGE STUDY


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND THIS BLOG TO A FRIEND GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG AND CLICK ON THE ENVELOPE.
There are over 700 stories and commentaries on this blog. It is added to daily.

 Visit Neil’s other blog Wyrick’s Writings

 Click below to go to the blog


   CAN GOD SMILE?  CAN GOD CRY?

Plus recent other additions Christianity by Reflex, Stretching your Soul, The Galilee Gallery etc.

We are all creatures of habit.  And like the little girl with the curl in the middle of her forehead, some of our habits are very, very good and some are very, very horrid.  One of the very, very horrid is the habit of throwing around GD this and GD that, seemingly without a second thought. 

May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight Oh, Lord, wrote David in Psalm 19, to which many simply reply, “But I was angry.

 And to Timothy’s admonition, Turn away from godless chatter, many folk say, “Godless chatter? I don’t even think about it.  Oh, I guess it bothered me the first time I used God’s name as a cuss word, but now?

Well, you know how it is.  It’s just a habit. 

 Yes, indeed, defaming God can became a habit, and that is the point, for glorifying God can also become a habit. 

But then here are 10 reasons why some people curse...or...   

10) It makes my fanily proud of me

9) It proves I am now a grown up and in full control of grownup language

8) It demonstrates that I have self control for afterall I am the one who has decided to curse

7) It is an indication of how clearly my mind functions...being able to speak in a second language.

6) It makes my conversation pleasing to everybody (without exceptions)  and spices up the air.

5) It leaves no
doubt in anyone’s mind as to my good upbringing and leaves the impression that like so many of my traits I learned them at home.  It therefore enhances my families reputation.

4) It impresses people how easily I have increased in understanding the subtleties of language. 

 
3) It is an unmistakable sign of culture and refinement and in particular enhances any beauty tht is around me while I curse

2) It makes me the type
of person people want around their children because I am such a good influence.

1) It is my way of honouring God

 +++++++++++++++++++++

GO TO SPEAKER.NEIL TO SEE NEIL'S ONE MAN AWARD WINNING DRAMATIZATION OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN

 CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING


 +++++++++++++++++

               THE SPIRITUAL ABRAHAM LINCOLN

          “A book superior in style and content.”
               
Quote from book below

Lincoln was once quoted as having said, “I don’t like that man.  I must get to know him better.”  People in the South did not like that man, Lincoln, and they were not about to try to get to know him better.  Inexplicably both sides called out to the Prince of Peace for help in winning a war.

GO TO SPEAKER NEIL TO SEE NEIL'S ONE MAN AWARD WINNING DRAMATIZATION OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Purchase from the  author an autographed copy.

If you would like a short PERSONALIZED comment before the signature such as “To Mary”…or “happy birthday Mark” …or “Hope you enjoy reading this”…just enclose your wish along with a check for $10 (free shipping and handling) to:

And receive a bonus, Neil Poor Richard’sAlamanack for the 20th century (written as if Ben Franklin had come back to life in the 20th century was making commentary on what he was seeing.)

Send donation check to…

Pageantry Inc., The Church Without Walls”
7430 SW 59th Street
Miami, Florida 33143

OR

Visit Magnus Press to order this book or some of their other unusual and inspiring books.

CLICK ON THE URL BELOW


 Click on the URL below to WATCH NEIL IN HIS WORLD FAMOUS
ONE MAN DRAMATIZATIONS OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN, BEN FRANKLIN, CHARLES WESLEY AND MARTIN LUTHER

 TO WATCH NEIL WYRICK IN HIS ONE MAN DRAMAS (Presented to millions all around the world) (Ben Franiklin, Martin Luther, Charles Wesley and Abraham Lincoln (this Lincoln film takes 11 seconds to download but is worth the wait)

 CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING

No comments:

Post a Comment