Friday, July 17, 2009

I MET PATIENCE

I met patience and saw that it was wisdom.

I met patience and saw that it wins out when so many other things fail.

I met patience and she smiled as she spoke to me with such a pleasant look. It is what she said that made me smile as well. “Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.”

Patience. It is worth its weight in a million shining stars and a billion timeless tomorrows.

Patience? It is believing in tomorrow whatever it brings, bending with today whatever it gives and seeking to understand yesterday no matter what it gave.

We welcome you to put some of these thoughts in your personal newsletter on your churches newsletter or your blog.
IF YOU DO NOT GET A NEW IDEA EVERY DAY, LOOK WHAT YOU ARE LOSING. IF YOU DO NOT SHARE A NEW IDEA EVERY DAY, LOOK WHAT YOU ARE LOSING.

No comments:

Post a Comment